Event - 2nd Annual Formal Pajama Party New Year's Celebration
Location: Best Place - 901 W. Juneau Ave.
Date: Monday, December 31, 2012
Time: 8:00 pm to 6:00 am (Jan. 1)
Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery is pleased to host our 2nd Annual Formal Polar Pajama New Year's Celebration at 8:00 pm on Monday, December 31, 2012. What better venue to ring in the new year then historic Blue Ribbon Hall.
Start the party in your formal suit & tie/cocktail dress from 8:00 pm until midnight. Once the New Year has started, get into your jammies and keep on partying till 6:00 am in the morning... no cover..
"PAJAMAS"= literal pajamas, sleeping attire, undies, boyfriends button down, big boxers, Pabst apparel, robes... as sexy or old timer as you wish to shake your rumps in.
- There will be a dance area, 2 bars, 2 patios, working fireplace and plenty of seats to rest your dancing feet. Also there is a cheap parking structure directly across the street.
- We will also be introducing a new Oatmeal Stout from Potosi, New Year's Fiddler, a unique brew infused with Cocoa, Coffee, & Raspberries
- From 8 to 9pm your 1st PBR is on the house.
- Cash Bar
- DJ Slam-Bam
- @ Midnight a PBR Tall Boy Toast
- Complimentary sandwich platter
So, get all your friends together and sign up for the BEST way to party into the New Year! Follow the excitement on Facebook.
|Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery|
Beer History Tours ▪ Banquet Halls ▪ Vintage Gift Shop ▪ Historic Tavern
901 W. Juneau Ave. ▪ www.bestplacemilwaukee.com ▪ 414-630-1609
Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery, the former Pabst Corporate Offices & Visitorís Center, is a Certified