It's the most wonderful time of the year to shop local + handmade for everything on your holiday shopping list. Shop with Milwaukee area artists and makers for gifts, wearables and accessories, edibles, toys, canine and feline accessories (they are family after all) and decor for everyone you know.
Plus if you've been nice you'll need to treat yourself too. Heirloom MKE will be parked outside serving up farm-to-table plates throughout the pop-up from 11AM-3PM (or sold out). A cash bar will be open inside The Grand Hall during the event so you can sip and shop.
Enter the pop-up market through The Grand Hall located at 923 W. Juneau Avenue. Free admission. Streetside parking and parking ramp options throughout the Brewery District area. Shop local + handmade for the holidays and treat yourself to a gift too from these artists and makers:
• James Steeno Gallery • Fern & Nettle • Cream City Caramels • More Than a Sparrow Pottery • Infinite Warrior
• Art by Kelli Greentree • Plushzilla • LitMKE • For the Love of Drax • Frank & Bella • Vicentia
• Silver Moon Springs • E+C Custom Cookies • Happy Buddha Boutique • Heirloom MKE + MORE!
Make your purchases directly with each maker using cash, credit card or other contact free payment choices (varies by each artist).
SAFE SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
• We strongly encourage that anyone that is not fully vaccinated wear a face mask while attending the event.
• Children should be supervised by adult/parent/caregiver while shopping and look with their eyes, not their hands.
• We will be abiding by the current COVID-19 protocols, mandates and ordinances in place on December 18. Updates will be posted here.
• Anyone not conforming to these policies will be asked to leave. We need your cooperation to be able to put this event together and be successful.
• All arrangements are subject to change to conform to quickly changing conditions.